Twitter summaries from What's Best Next
- The best way to be productive is to put others first. This is both what the gospel teaches us and the most exciting life.
- We are to be creative, competent, and audacious in doing good for the world. Productivity practices exist to help us do that.
- You don't have to run to the hills to serve God. You can serve Him in the things you do every day, when done in faith.
- The core principle of productivity is to put first things first. There are four steps to doing this: define, architect, reduce, and execute.
- Slack work is a form of vandalism. Proverbs 18:9 [LOVE THIS]
- Don't just be generous with the results of your work; be generous in your work.